Welcome all candy lovers and enjoy my sweet sense of humor

Sunday, December 27, 2009

I bet you are wondering what i got for christmas! I got five webkinz, a book called Egyptology, a calvin and hobbes book, a purse, purfume, lotion, shower gel, two sparkly notebooks, a tie-dye beanie bear with a peace sign on it, a HUGE fashion set, a $15.00 gift card to blockbuster, a super awesome collectible red hummer, a hot chocolate set, earrings, a rainbow smiley face earring holder, more lotion, and another notebook, and a bunch of other cool stuff. What did you get for Christmas

1 comment:

  1. I got TONS AND I MEAN TONS of stuff! Here is what I got, I got an ipod nano, a pink sleeping bag, a little pink leather note book and a big pink leather note book, 6 pairs of earrings, a webkinz googles, a white bop-it, a monkey pillow pal, a jonathan park series, 2 books, a lavender scented eye soother, a kids sized travel coffee mug, an itunes gift card for $15, another outfit for my bunny buildabear consisting of a red and black plaid shirt, a red bubble vest and a pair of dark blue jeans. He is sooo cute in them! I also got a bunch of candy, 5 dollars, a gift certificate to go to Color Clay Cafe with my cousin, and both of us got matching pink shirts with paw-prints made up of little green dogs of the front! I might have missed a few, but that's what I got! Sounds like you had a great Christmas too! I can't wait to see you again! Ciao!

    ReplyDelete